Ingredients for crust:
Ingredients for filling:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor combine cookies, brown sugar, ginger, sesame seeds and salt. Blend until crumbly. Scrape ingredients into a bowl and mix with melted butter.
- Press crust mixture into a tart or pie pan and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl or electric mixer, whip together sweet potatoes, butter, brown sugar, coconut milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla until smooth.
- Scrape pie filling into pie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm. Let rest for 30.
- Top pie with whipped topping and garnish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.