Who can't wait for spring? ✋ To help make the colder weather more bearable, make hot cocoa on a stick! It's great for cold nights and to make with the kids (and keep them busy).
1. Melt 3 cups of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add in 6 tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar, and stir until smooth.
3. Pour into a silicone mold, top with additional ingredients of your choice, and insert a wooden stick into the center.
4. Allow the cups to harden in the fridge before removing from the molds, and place in a cup of warm milk or water to enjoy!
Some flavor combos to try:
- milk chocolate + peppermint
- dark chocolate + orange zest
- milk chocolate + peanut butter cups
- white chocolate + cinnamon + maple syrup
- milk chocolate + caramel + sea salt