- Cover the outside of the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Remove any plastic lining in the leaves, and paint a layer of Mod Podge onto each leaf. Press into the plastic-wrap covered bowl, and repeat with various colored leaves, overlapping as you go. Brush over dry areas with excess Mod Podge, and continue until the base and sides of the bowl are covered.
- Keep leaves in place to dry by wrapping the bowl in another layer of plastic wrap (careful not to shift the leaves). Place in the sun or a dry area for at least 4–6 hours, and then carefully remove the outer layer of plastic wrap.
- When the leaves are dry, spray with a thin layer of clear coat, and let dry.
- Once dry, carefully remove the layer of plastic wrap and leaves from the bowl, and then remove the layer of plastic wrap from inside the leaf bowl. Use as a decorative centerpiece, perfect for fall!
Courtesy of The Compass Group Florida (article link below):